Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Round 3 of 8. Finally found my groove

After the last round of chemo I just knew I was going to die.  It was soooo hard.  I expected it to be hard, but dang, really God.  Brian and I THINK we have found the key to getting through this, just stay in the bed until it passes.  We have such great friends, they took our kids for the weekend, so I can get some relief.  I have the worst headaches and nausea.  I recently found out that I will have to have 8 rounds, not 6 :(.  It's ok though, I know this time will pass.  Since I was sick for Valentine's Day we decided to just stay home and enjoy ourselves.  I think going through this has really given me a renewed predictive on life.  One of the main reasons we came to the UAE was to get out of debt and because of this I have been pretty tight with money (Dave Ramsey would be proud).  But now, I am beginning to really enjoy life, spend the extra money and have some fun.  I've also started to appreciate the little things a little more.  Thank you God for the renewed understanding.

My nails are beginning to turn black

No comments:

Post a Comment